Help me (mmc problem)

Go down

Help me (mmc problem)

Post by Jawed on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:40 am

hello to all please help me guys because my mobile dont turn onif my memory card is inserted,i noticed this problem after restarting my phone because i installed a program that require a restart to make the changes take effect i.e (fontrouter)
At first i think my phone is already damage because after restarting,my phone really dont turn on i just see the nokia word logo on start up then after 1min my phone automatically turn off again so i try to remove the memory card and my phone open to its normal like before,please help me i dont know what happen to my memory card its very important because all my backup are save there help me guys thanks

Jawed

Back to top Go down

Flash

Post by rj73 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 am

lol! lol! lol! First format your memory card again using phone
Just backup all your messages, contacts and all important data of phonememory
Hardformat your mobile and install everyting freshly
you can also getrid of update error by deleting files from"c:/sys/install/sisregistry" &
"c:/Private/10202dce"
This problem occured to you because the font which you applied is not for your mobile orits corrupt
Next time if you get the same prob just remove memory card start phone itll start without any prob, insert memory card,uninstall the fontrouiter your probwill be solved
rj73
Admin

View user profile http://frendzforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down